Lightroom Guru
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom CC 2015.5 now available

This is going to be a really nice thing if Adobe is actually ahead of the camera release this time.

I'm a bit terrified to install after recent new version issues, but... about 10 days before D5 release, so everyone else go test it and tell me if it's safe. :)

Looking pretty good so far. Some Mac users are reporting a permissions problem, but that's about it.

I always have a tough time finding the direct link for download. It's buried somewhere. Can someone provide the actual link for downloading the updated 6.5 version? I have 6.4 and just want the update download.... not a trial.

Don't know how it works on a Mac, but on Win, I just opened LR 6.4, clicked on help and clicked on updates and proceeded to get update 6.5. At first it appeared it was going to CC (2015), but it updated what I have (which was 6.4 to 6.5)

I have just completed the Updates on my iMac Late 2013 27" and encountered the permissions issue at start up. I did follow the instructions on how to repair the issue and all seems to be working fine (Thank Heavens)

I have just completed the Updates on my iMac Late 2013 27" and encountered the permissions issue at start up. I did follow the instructions on how to repair the issue and all seems to be working fine (Thank Heavens)
Same permissions issues on my MacMini running El Capitan afte the 6.5 update. Fixed by changing the permissions as outlined in the Adobe fixit!

I await the D500.

I always have a tough time finding the direct link for download.

You'll always find the direct links at the bottom of my blog post if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back