New Canon 50D, Lightroom problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cyrillo07

I bought a new Canon 5'D, downloaded its EOS DIgital Solution disc included and also downloaded the new version of Lightroom which is 2.4. When i download the images from my new 5'D it did not work but it works with my 4'D. What could be the problem guys? What will I do?

Do you mean that LR doesn't recognise the files?

[quote author=Cyrillo'7 link=topic=7616.msg52122#msg52122 date=1251'78182]
I bought a new Canon 5'D, downloaded its EOS DIgital Solution disc included and also downloaded the new version of Lightroom which is 2.4. When i download the images from my new 5'D it did not work but it works with my 4'D. What could be the problem guys? What will I do?
[/quote]
Are you 1''% you have LR2.4 as support for the 5'D has been out for some time.
Check under the Help/System where the first line is the LR version and build number.
What do you see there?

Andrew, Kiwi. Thanks a lot. I can always trust on this site. Problem solve. What happened is i did not finished to download the 2.4 version
thats how newbie i am lol!

Love it ''7 :D :D :D Thanks for reporting back - I've been down that sort of road so know what it's like!!!Enjoy!!

We've all been newbies at some point so don't worry about it

Speak for yourself, I was never a newbie :) :) :) :)

Just kidding..

Sometimes I rename older version of Lightroom to keep them around when I install a new version. It's okay until I accidently try opening unsupported files on the older version... Doh!

[quote author=Sean McCormack link=topic=7616.msg52223#msg52223 date=1251224233]
...It's okay until I accidently try opening unsupported files on the older version... Doh!
[/quote]
Newbie goof! :icon_mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back