• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Need Assistance with Batch Processing Photoship/Silver Efex to Save Back to Lightroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

acroreef

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Dear Folks,

I am having a problem with my workflow involving batch processing several images in Photoshop/Silver Efex Pro. I watched the Nik batch processing tutorial and I think I am following instructions exactly as specified. This is what I want to accomplish:
I load several images into Photoshop from Lightroom. I choose edit a copy with Lightroom adjustments.
(I highlight the images in Lightroom, right click, then choose Edit In Photoshop). I then choose the File/Automate/Batch in Photoshop. I select my custom preset in the automate box.

As source, I select "opened files." For destination, I choose Save & CLose." I choose this so the images will be saved back into Lightroom.

Now for the problem: before saving, the batch process stops and a "save as" dialog box appears on screen and stops the process. This occurs with each image. (By the way, I am using control points in my preset in Silver Efex to add color back to each image).

Is there any way that I can get this batch process to do its thing and save back to LR without stopping at the "save as" box?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Dave

In the Batch dialogue, you need to check the box on "Override Action 'Save As' Commands"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back