nav buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mapleleaver

I am new to this forum. I have a question about setting up a website. I think I understand how to use the templates and everything that goes with it, but I would like to set up clickable buttons (not sure that's what they're called) to go to other galleries. Is there a way of having clickable buttons on the home page that link to other galleries??

If I can't do that then I will have to buy another site on smugmug, where I have one already.

Thanks
Christina

thanks for your help. That looks very complicated. Maybe my best bet is to get another gallery at Smugmug.

Christina

thanks for your help. That looks very complicated. Maybe my best bet is to get another gallery at Smugmug.

Christina
Matthew is very good with helping out and he is available here. These things can look daunting but are worth the effort I'm sure.
Please take a moment to fill in your signature in the UserCP to assist us in assisting you.
Thanks, welcome and enjoy!!

I am new to this forum. I have a question about setting up a website. I think I understand how to use the templates and everything that goes with it, but I would like to set up clickable buttons (not sure that's what they're called) to go to other galleries. Is there a way of having clickable buttons on the home page that link to other galleries??

If I can't do that then I will have to buy another site on smugmug, where I have one already.

Thanks
Christina

Hi Christina,

If you have a SmugMug account and it is our Pro or Power account, then you can customize yourself the page to have as many buttons as you want.

Here is our Navbar tutorial: http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/19328'3

I would be more than happy to help you with your navbar.

Markham

Markham, this is a Lightroom related question, I believe (LR here, remember!) and I believe the OP is looking to do things with the LR generated Galleries.

Mapleleaver, there is info for what you want at a number of websites including The Turninggate, and Lightroom Galleries.

Matthew of The TurningGate may be along to help soon anyhow.

Don

Sean McCormack has just released Vertical and Horizontal scrolling galleries that have link buttons you can set from within Lightroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back