• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

my IR profile dissapeeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

etccdb

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
cc
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
my IR profile dissapeared

Hi etccdb, welcome to the forum!

Ok, let's start at the top... are you using Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom CC (the cloudy one)?

And where are you looking for the IR profile? Have you opened the profile browser so you can see the thumbnails of the profiles and looked in the Profiles folder?

I have lightroom classic cc. there were no profiles in lightroom. I found them in adobe profile editor and resent them to lightroom ..but it corrupted the file...this is what happened..

Attachments

• _MG_8155.jpg
    _MG_8155.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 261
Weird. Can you send me the raw file and the DCP so I can try it here please? If I can reproduce it, I can attached it to a bug report. Easiest option is to use www.wetransfer.com to send to [email protected]

Hi etccdb, sorry for the delay in getting to this. The good news... or the bad news... is the profiles and images you sent me work perfectly here. I think we might need to investigate other settings that might have been applied to the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back