• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

My Images when loaded into LR appear different sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safariholic

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version Number
LR 5.7
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I am loading images (jpeg from a canon DSLR) and some from my Wife's Panasonic MDC LF1.

Mine (1st SShot) are always same size.

Hers (2nd SShot) are mixed as seen from the attached screen shots.

What am I doing wrong or needs to be changed - maybe even a setting in the Panasonic camera.

Thanks for any and all INPUT

Thank
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (2).png

That is indeed a setting in her camera. Sometimes she selected a very small image size.

There is also a crop option in the camera the default aspect ratio is 3:2 Some cameras allow for a setting of 16:9, 4:3 ,1:1 of some other standard. Aspect ratio.
What Johan is referring to is the “quality” setting of the camera. “Fine is the highest quality and RAW is preferred if you are planning to process in Lightroom instead of in the camera. There is also an option to shoot both RAW and some quality setting of JPEG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back