• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

My Face book plug-in has suddenly developed an internal error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Sant

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
I've been publishing from Lightroom 4 to Facebook for 4 months with no problems until today. When I try to create a new collection and album nothing happens and when I edit settings it says that there is an internal error in the plugin. It worked ok a couple of days ago and I haven't altered anything so what's wrong and what can I do to get it working again?

I fixed it by re loading it in the edit setting>plug in manager screen and reauthorising it with Facebook. It worked but today I had to do the whole thing again. So what is going on? This is annoying and a time waster.

Problem may well be FB they keep changing how you interface with them check jeffreys site numerous changes to code to cater for FB changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back