More than one text field in Print Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

achrysos

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
I'd love to be able to use more than one text field in the Print Module. Right now you can only use the identity plate to any kind of text (or other image such as a 'photo frame') onto your printed image. I want to be able to have my identity plate, as my logo, on the printed image but also have the freedom to have other text - such as the place name for a poster, for instance.

This must be such a simple thing for Adobe to do that I'm surprised that it hasn't been done.

[Not sure if this has been requested in the forums before - if not, then I'd be happy to put in an official feature request]

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I know what you mean Antonio, but there are sooooo many 'simple things to do' that it just comes down to priorities. By all means put in the request though.

Whilst you can't do custom text in Print module, have a look a little further down in the Overlays panel and you'll see 'photo info'. That'll allow you to use the filename, various file info, or custom text! It does limit your options for fonts and sizes, but anything fancy is more in the realms of page layout software rather than photo management.

Status
Not open for further replies.