• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

More syncing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishowe

Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
So I still have the "syncing 45 photos" note in the top right corner, after over 3 months. So my deleted photos from back then have all permanently gone. Furthermore I have just told it to permanently delete the 1,000 or so recently deleted. It did that, I then logged into Lightroom on the cloud and that agreed that there were no more "deleted" photos. BUT it still says "syncing 45 photos" !!! Furthermore the cloud screen says "syncing issue with one photo" - but you dont seem to be able to do anything with that photo - anyway I have checked my desktop and that is one I recently deleted anyway so I dont care about a sync issue with it!?

I tried to find a way to contact Adobe direct by email but just went round in circles on the web - they obviously dont want it to be easy even for long term (over 10 years) users like me to contact them with issues.

Thanks Paul, but more frustration - 6 times I have tried to sign up and sign in to that forum and just keep getting "We are unable to reset your password because the link has expired" I did it wthin 2 seconds !!!

I've had this problem with Lr CC. There is a LR system file that needs to be deleted - but I'm sorry I can't remember which one. The online help chat diagnosed it and it was simple to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back