• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Mojave compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

srlinde

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
I currently am running Lightroom 6 on macOS high sierra. Any info yet on whether LR 6 is compatible with mojave?

We'll have to wait on some daring real-world users before we can give a definitive answer but it's looking ok so far.

An Adobe blog post by Jeff Tranberry (Chief Customer Advocate - Adobe Digital Imaging) says “There are no known issues with Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic.”

(Edit - because I should have noticed you asked about Lightroom 6) They probably aren’t going to comment on Lightroom 6; for that, more info from users will be needed.

I am also running LR 6.14 on high sierra and was wondering if Mojave is compatible with LR 6? And I do see there is a post from Sept. of 2018 addressing this but thought I would check to see if there have been any recent issues (from users) before installing the new OS Mojave.. Thanks in advance!

Thank you so much for your response John. It's reassuring to hear from someone using LR6 in Mojave with no issues. I appreciate your response!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back