• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Mogrify issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwigeoff

Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic
With LR4 Mogrify is leaving log txt files all over my desktop which don't disappear unless I reboot the Mac. Shutting down LR leaves them. The settings in the PlugIn manager are to not write logs.
Anyone seen this or any ideas?? It is a PITA!!!:wtf:

Sorry Geoff, can't replicate on my Win7 system.

Hi Geoff,

I wonder if this is Morgify's expression of the SDK logging bug that I came across in "Any Tag". I discovered Any Tag writing a huge log file in the plug-in folder and it was slowing down my system. John Ellis was able to find the problem.

For more info check here: Curious severe bug in LrLogger

-louie

With LR4 Mogrify is leaving log txt files all over my desktop which don't disappear unless I reboot the Mac. Shutting down LR leaves them. The settings in the PlugIn manager are to not write logs.
Anyone seen this or any ideas?? It is a PITA!!!:wtf:

I have this exact problem. Not sure if rebooting clears the log files (I hardly ever reboot). Will try now.

Any solutions on this yet?

LR/Mogrify needs a version update with a bug fix for this (it did not have this problem on previous versions on LR/Mogrify.

No answer yet John....... sorry.:cry:

Has anyone emailed Tim? He only tends to drop in here when I tell him there's a support thread waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back