• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Module picker partly visible

peter-marquis-kyle

Lightroom Version
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I'm using Lightroom Classic on Windows 10, set up with two screens -- a smaller 1024x1280 px screen in portrait orientation for the Lightroom interface, and a larger 1920x1200 px screen in landscape mode for image display.

Since upgrading to version 11.0.1 the 'Module picker' at the top-right of the smaller screen has mostly disappeared from view ('Library |' shows on the far right, but 'Develop | Map | Book | Slideshow | Print | Web | <cloud icon>' are off the screen, and not visible unless I expand the window across onto the other screen)

I have played with settings in Edit > Identity Plate Setup but the problem remains.

Can anyone here suggest a remedy, please?

Cheers
Peter

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Hide that bar completely. You can choose the modules from the 'Window' menu as well, and they also have shortcuts.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Others have also reported that bug:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/ligh...and-module-picker-is-truncated/idi-p/12528784

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report and be sure to click Upvote in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize the fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Product developers rarely participate in this forum and won't see your feedback.

peter-marquis-kyle

Others have also reported that bug:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/ligh...and-module-picker-is-truncated/idi-p/12528784

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report and be sure to click Upvote in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize the fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. Product developers rarely participate in this forum and won't see your feedback.
Thanks John. I have done as you suggested.

Cheers
Peter