Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
6.x / CC 2015.x
Lightroom Version
Lightroom 6 Stand alone non subscription version
Operating System
Windows 10
Hello all....I am a beginner so I am asking your help. I have Windows 10 Home edition on my computer. I installed the stand alone LR 6 . In the Develop Module, when the graduated filter tool is being used, I am supposed to see at the bottom of the image I am working on, two toggle switches. One is to select when edit pins can be viewed. The other tool to select wheather I want to show the 3 part gradient shading of the grad filter tool always on, vs showing the shadings when I hover over the edit pin. I think there was one more tool where I can compare before or after views of the image. Last evening while practice editing, I must have pressed abutton somewhere because I can no longer see them.....Can you help me restore them? Thank you

Dan Marchant

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Sounds like you have hidden the tool bar. Pressing "T" toggles it on and off.

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
6.x / CC 2015.x
Oh My... You are absolutely correct...I must have inadvertently pressed the T bar. Thank you Dan.

dtp1024

Lightroom CC 2.0.2, BRAND new to LR
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
CC Cloud
I have the same problem, although (1) I don' t know that the tools were ever there (I'm BRAND new to LR), and (2) Pressing T doesn't seem to change anything for me. I'm working with the Lightroom CC 2.0.1

Any help would be appreciated!

RikkFlohr

Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Adobe Representative
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
I have the same problem, although (1) I don' t know that the tools were ever there (I'm BRAND new to LR), and (2) Pressing T doesn't seem to change anything for me. I'm working with the Lightroom CC 2.0.1

Any help would be appreciated!
[ T ] is a shortcut for Lightroom Classic CC. 2.0.1 is Lightroom CC - it is a different program.

dtp1024

Lightroom CC 2.0.2, BRAND new to LR
Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
CC Cloud
I think I've found the solution for Lightroom CC, which is to control-click in the image, then choose "show overlay" and the pins reappear.