Library module MISSING FILES IN LIBRARY MODULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkamalj

Lightroom Version
Operating System
  1. Windows 7
Hi!
I use an external drive (F:) where I save all my NEF files. There is one particular folder (i.e.104), from which I had moved all the photographs, to another folder (“Still Life”), many days after I had imported them into Lightroom (using the “ADD” option). However, though the folder (i.e.104) and the photos are still showing in Lightroom under (F:) in the “Library” module, I was unable to retouch them in the “Develop” module, since I got the message “The Folder could not be found”. Therefore, I right clicked on the folder (i.e.104) and found the following four (4) options:

• Find Missing Folder
  • Remove
  • Show Parent Folder
  • Export this Folder as a catalog

I chose option “3. Show Parent Folder” and now a large amount of my folders are missing under (F:) in the “Library” module.

However, all these missing folders are visible under (F:), when I click “IMPORT” {except the folder (i.e.104)}

But the folder (i.e.104) and its photos are still showing under (F:) in the “Library” module only. Now, when I right click on the folder (i.e.104) I get only three (3) options (Same options as shown above except option “3. Show Parent Folder”)

Please let me know how I can restore the missing folders, to be shown under (F:) in the “Library” module once again, so that I can work on retouching them.

I trust I have presented my problem clearly. Your immediate response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Vasantha Jayasooriya

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Welcome to the forum! Did you get that sorted ok Vasantha?

Status
Not open for further replies.