Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I'm still finding stuff too :)

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Natively, no. There's a couple of plugins that could potentially work, but they'll need some testing and comparing. I've added them to my list to take a look.

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
Natively, no. There's a couple of plugins that could potentially work, but they'll need some testing and comparing. I've added them to my list to take a look.
That would I think be helpful so long as it does not add any undue effort for supporting or maintaining the software.

-louie

PhilBurton

Lightroom enthusiast (but still learning)
Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
That would I think be helpful so long as it does not add any undue effort for supporting or maintaining the software.

-louie
Also in the spirit of not adding to your workload unnecessarily, is there a plug-in that can mark one or all threads "not interested, don't show me updates?" A nice-to-have, not critical.

Phil Burton

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Also in the spirit of not adding to your workload unnecessarily, is there a plug-in that can mark one or all threads "not interested, don't show me updates?" A nice-to-have, not critical.
I haven't seen one like that. You can stop following threads you've posted in, but they'd still show up when searching for new posts