• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Library module Metadata Presets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Sholder

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic CC 9.0.0
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
As I continue to add metadata presets, the list continues to grow and is becoming endless scrolling. Is there a way to organize this list so that it doesn't scroll so much? I'm thinking something like the keyword hierarchy that has neat little triangles that expand and collapse the list of these presets. I should add that I've read the various posts about metadata and "Jeffrey’s “Metadata-Viewer Preset Editor” Lightroom Plugin" and not sure if this would accomplish what I'm looking for. Have just downloaded it and will install later today.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Last edited:
"Jeffrey’s “Metadata-Viewer Preset Editor” Lightroom Plugin". will let you create you own metadata view It won't help you wade through a plethora of user generated Metadata Presets. I suggest that you rename your metadata presets so that the most frequently used will float to the top of the alphabetized list.

That's what I thought based on the various discussions that included information about the Metadata-Viewer.

I've already got them organized in that fashion, guess I'll have to refine that even more at this point. Thanks Cletus!!

That could be an enhancement for Lightroom!! :)

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back