Member's list

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does for me. Click status twice, just to make sure the sort direction puts online at the top of the list, not the bottom.

That is what I did as I checked if it reverse. Tested both on Windows XP PRO Explorer 7 and Mac OS X 1'.5.7 Firefox 3.

What "Status" does for me is sorting members alphabetically.

I'm with Denis. Sort doesn't show online offline members. :( I'm on the latest version of Safari.

Interesting. Status sort worked when I'm logged in as me, on both Safari 4 and Firefox, but not when logged in as my alter-ego 'testperson', who is just a standard member. Maybe that's the cause?

If you want to see who's online, the who's online link is towards the bottom of the home page though - will that do you?

Hmmm... I don't think it's tied to Member level since Denis is the same member level as Victoria and it doesn't work for him. However, Brad and Victoria are both Moderators and it works while Denis and I aren't and it doesn't work. So perhaps it only works for Moderators and above.

Who's Online is OK but it also show all the Guests logged in so you still have to page through.

Not a big issue, really. Just an observation. 8)

Sorry Gene, that's what I meant!

[quote author=Gene McCullagh link=topic=7164.msg48795#msg48795 date=124722'649]

Who's Online is OK but it also show all the Guests logged in so you still have to page through.

Not a big issue, really. Just an observation. 8)
[/quote]
:icon_idea: Gene, look at bottom right of Who's on line. There a list box with the following choices:

• [li]Show: Everyone[/li]
    [li]Show: Members Only[/li]
    [li]Show: Guests Only[/li]
That should do what you want...

What I want to know is, why in Who's Online there is one page with a short list od Guest and Members. When you do Guest's Only there can be two pages and lots of them doing "Unknown Action"?
headscratch.gif

ne_nau.gif

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
With the everyone default choice, I get two pages also with Unknown...

All seem normal to me if I make counts of the two separate Only groups, they add up to the total of Everyone.

[quote author=Denis Pagé link=topic=7164.msg48825#msg48825 date=1247236779]
With the everyone default choice, I get two pages also with Unknown...

All seem normal to me if I make counts of the two separate Only groups, they add up to the total of Everyone.
[/quote]Maybe the settings for these pages are different for a Mod? Ian?

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back