Map going offline and not reloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRE

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Greetings! For my first post...
I'm been having an issue with the Map module in Lightroom CC. It is continuously going offline and not allowing me to move/drop/relocate images. When it finally lets me place an image, it will not allow me to move the map, pan in or out, etc. and just goes back to the same map image (if it doesn't go offline completely). I've checked for updates (I have most recent version), have restarted LR, and rebooted computer. Any suggestions?

Much thanks!

That problem was supposedly fixed in LR6/CC2015.12. Just confirm that you running that version by going to Help>System Info. "Checking for updates" doesn't always give the right answer, so best to verify yourself.

Thanks for the help, Jim. You're correct, I was just relying on the "check for updates," but I must have been up-to-date as it said Version: 10.12 [6]. Not sure what the [6] means but I guess it must be important to someone. :) I'm going to do a reinstall to see if that fixes it. If you can think of anything else I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks again!

"10.12 [6]"? That's you operating system version, not your Lightroom version. The first line of the System Info should be "Lightroom Version: CC2015.xx".

"xx" is the dot version that needs to be 12 to be the latest (fixed) version.

I'm sorry...it's partly correct. It's CC LR 2015.12 [ 6 ]. I glanced at the wrong "Version" when verifying. My OS is 10.12.3. I'm currently reinstalling and will let you know if it's good or still problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back