• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

making the jump from LR6 to subscription base - i need to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nremy1984

Nicool
Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
hi everyone,
I am one of these photographers hanging onto my perpetual licence Lightroom 6.
Has served me well other years: works well on my 2013 macbook pro, and i like sensors without too many pixels (my biggest one got 24MP), so not keen to upgrade on these recent cameras, etc.
However, i realise i am missing out on some functionalities of more recent versions (e.g. de-haze), and i need some level of mobility (now spending time on train daily, want to make the most of it), and i am thinking online backup...
So that's it, i am taking the plunge on a monthly subscription, and i need to learn how to make the best of the latest Adobe ecosystem.
I think i am in the right place for that :)

cheers
Nicolas

Welcome to the forum! I think you will find it a friendly place. Victoria, aka "the LR Queen", has a lot of materials on the site that should prove helpful if needed. Otherwise post your questions as they arise.

--Ken

Welcome, Nicolas - we'll help you make it a happy jump!

Welcome to the forum Nicolas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back