• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Mac OS Big Sur 11.1 Update...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Ballard

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
:eek:

Is pretty much all I have to say about this - roughly 18 hours in, and I'm about .26 gigabytes from the download finishing...the install hasn't even begun.

Apparently, this is not an uncommon thing with this particular update, and based on what I've seen in the various Mac forums, it wasn't with the release of Big Sur, though I had zero issues with the download and install of the Big Sur first release. Anyone else experiencing anything similar with the 11.1 update?

And after all of that..."Download Failed." Apple! Seriously??

Because I had Lightroom Classic and other apps running overnight. I had to do a restart to update the machine to the latest MacOS. I had no problems with the update. I haven't checked to see what it fixed. And did not see anything obviously broke in 11.0

Finally, it's done. That was really annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back