• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

LrC Consulting and Tutoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven JFunk

Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 11 Big Sur
Dan Hartford was recommended to me by the Lightroom Queen to resolve some difficult file management problems that were beyond my skill level. Dan provided me with consulting services and one-on-one tutoring to clean-up problems that both myself and Adobe created. I loved working with Dan. He was careful to ask lots of good questions to ensure that he thoroughly understood the problem and potential solutions before carefully walking me through the best approach (unlike Adobe Tech Support). Dan is patient and carefully explains his logic and reasoning as he provides one-on-one Lightroom teaching and problem solving. If you need one-on-one help, he’s a great resource....at least he was for me.

Steve, Thanks for the kind words. Glad I was able to get you back on track after your less than fortunate experience with Adobe Tech Support.

It's lovely to hear a personal recommendation, thanks for sharing Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back