LRB portfolio - blank page problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

duborg

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Hi

I just started using LRB Portfolio as my webgalleri. I have made a list of services and prices as a PDF-file.
This list i want to put in as a blank page as iframe. Should I convert it as html or should a PDF be ok? But where should i store the file? I tryed to upoad it on my ftp and direct an url in the blank page section, but when i upload fra LRB, i get an error saying that "the file does not exist" !?! Should i store the file by name.html and put ii in some libary for LRB like resources or something else?
At the moment i have fixed it by just makeing a link to the pdf, but then the browser just opens another Window - of couse i would like to keep it IN the gallery as a blank page.

Hope anyone can help? :wtf:

Last edited:
Hi I just started using LRB Portfolio as my webgalleri. I have made a list of services and prices as a PDF-file. This list i want to put in as a blank page as iframe. Should I convert it as html or should a PDF be ok? But where should i store the file? I tryed to upoad it on my ftp and direct an url in the blank page section, but when i upload fra LRB, i get an error saying that "the file does not exist" !?! Should i store the file by name.html and put ii in some libary for LRB like resources or something else? At the moment i have fixed it by just makeing a link to the pdf, but then the browser just opens another Window - of couse i would like to keep it IN the gallery as a blank page.Hope anyone can help? :wtf:
You should already have my response via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back