LR6 has stopped finding similar faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacollier

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom 6.0
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Just in the last week or so, LR6 has stopped finding similar faces for me. When I double-click on a "named" face, it goes to the usual screen with all the thumbnails for that person and "Finding Similar Faces" briefly flashes in the upper right-hand corner, but then no similar faces appear. It was working just a few days ago. Any suggestions?

I've been using an app called "RunAsDate" that sets the system date back to whenever you specify (in my case, October 1, 2020) and it's been working fine. It was finding similar faces just fine within the last week. I don't think this is related to the license expiration. It actually quit one day a couple of weeks ago, then started back (finding similar faces) on it's own as far as I know. Now it has stopped again and I'm just wondering if there's a preference or setting that might affect that feature. Thanks.

Unless another v6 user has an answer, you may be 'in the dark' with this.
I do not know of a 'Preference' setting, other than doing a full reset of the Preferences.

Thanks again for your feedback. I did try a preferences reset (by deleting the preferences file), but I seemed to lose my catalog so I quickly restored my preferences file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back