• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • It's Lightroom update time again! New cameras (including the Canon R5/R6), lens profiles and bug fixes, and the ability to disable built-in lens corrections for specific new cameras. Here's the usual list

LR2/Mogrify - two watermarks problem

hans.bakker

Hi, anyone tried defining two watermarks in LR2/Mogrify and then created two presets?

More then one watermark works fine if you want both in one exported photo, since you can define multiple watermarks each with its own setting. But I don't want two watermarks in one photo, I want just one watermark for each preset. This worked fine in LR/Mogrify.

My problem is as follows, I have (for discussion's sake) two export presets that use the watermark feature. The first one has my name as a copyright protection and the second presets adds a sloppy border to the exported photo (ever thought of that?). But whatever I do, I can never get both presets right. When I add a watermark to one preset, it's also added to the other, and when I remove a watermark from one preset, it is also removed from the other.....

It might be a bug (oversight), but maybe there's a way around it...HELP

Halfje-Bruin

Hans,

This sounds really strange. Have you tried recreating the presets? I have several presets with various settings but I have no problems with them.

hans.bakker

Yes, that's what I thought as well. So i've tried again and it seems to be working. Probably has to do with Updating with Current Settings...... Thanks !!

pjamedia

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Last edited by a moderator:

pjamedia

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Looks like the plug-in developer has now addressed this issue. A new version has just been released and the presets are now saved properly. The new version is 4.2'

Cheers, Paul