LR2.6 resynch of folder brings in garish PSCS4 created JPEG..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etrsi_645

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic
I worked on the DNG in LR, edited in PSCS4 with LR adjustments. In PS I imaged sized to 8''x6'', converted to sRGB, and saved for web with embedding sRGB profile. When I resynch in LR and bring this JPEG back into LR, it looks oversharpned? (I did not sharpen in PS) and at least 1/2 stop more exposure, and extra contrasty/garish. I don't understand.

thanks,

You may also want to check the PS settings. The conversion to sRGB is done using the settings in the Edit/Color Settings/More Options dialogue. This will effect how the colours are converted from your LR exported colour space to sRGB. I have attached my settings so you can see them.

Re: SOLVED

thank you for your responses..

It is solved now. In PS I changed Gray: dot gain 2'% to Gray Gamma 2.2. That didn't make any difference upon retesting all steps, BUT it does look like I applied my usual develop preset upon importing because I normally have one set and it remembers it. I got it imported with no preset and it looked great; I brought it into develop and applied my normal preset and it showed the exact looking problem I had..

thank you again,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back