LR/Transporter - Manage Plugins Ver 4.2 in Win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim-NH

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Have downloaded LR/Transporter from the Photographer's Toolbox. When I attempt to install using the LR Plugin Manager dialog box, I get message "LRTransporter.lrplugin / The folder name is not valid" for the unzipped contents of the download. Can anyone offer a suggestion for installation of this plugin? Thanks.

Welcome to the forums, Jim :)

What is the folder name extracted from the ZIP file, and where did you store it?

Beat

Welcome to the forums, Jim :)

What is the folder name extracted from the ZIP file, and where did you store it?

Beat

It downloaded to "Downloads" folder. I created folder "2012-11-21a-LightRoomTransporterPlug-in" in sub folder in "My Documents." While checking folder names, I realized that I had never unzipped the contents even though the moved folder name was consistent with the install instructions. I just did the extract and have a folder named "LRTransporter.lrplugin" as I believe I should.

After two tries I was then able to point to the correct subdirectory for installation. Bottom line - operator error by not extracting in initially even though the directory structure appeared to have been extracted in the process of moving from Downloads to my specific folder.

Thanks for your response!

Glad to hear you got it working, Jim :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back