LR to PS image to fill screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST-EOS

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Hi everyone
When I chose to take an image from Lightroom (CC Clasic) in to Photoshop CC it never opens to fill the screen. I then use CTRL & 0 to fill the screen with the image. Is there a way to have the image open to fill the screen without my use of Ctrl & 0?

Hi everyone
When I chose to take an image from Lightroom (CC Clasic) in to Photoshop CC it never opens to fill the screen. I then use CTRL & 0 to fill the screen with the image. Is there a way to have the image open to fill the screen without my use of Ctrl & 0?
Unfortunately not. Photoshop always opens images in 100%, 66%, 50%, 33%, 25%, 20%, etc view, depending on the image size. You can write a small action that sets the view size to 'Fill', and automatically run that action on opening (via the Script Events Manager), but that does not work with images sent from Lightroom, only with images that are opened directly by Photoshop itself.

Unfortunately not. Photoshop always opens images in 100%, 66%, 50%, 33%, 25%, 20%, etc view, depending on the image size. You can write a small action that sets the view size to 'Fill', and automatically run that action on opening (via the Script Events Manager), but that does not work with images sent from Lightroom, only with images that are opened directly by Photoshop itself.

Thanks for the information Johan

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back