• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

LR says there are modified photos to republish but there are none

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerbuckingham

Premium Classic Member
Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 11.3.1 [ 202204181225-f90ebff5 ]
Operating System
  1. macOS 12 Monterey
This is an intermittent issue. I publish a set of photos to a hard drive location. All are successfully published. Next time I go back to the published collection, I see that some of them are showing under the Modified Photos to Republish Group. I haven't modified anything as far I know. What could be happening?

This is a known bug.

Thank you. I will log the issue with Adobe, just to add another user with the issue. Perhaps they will fix it.
Please do, but find the consolidated post and add your vote. Do not post a new log, that is counterproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back