LR import settings - previous preference not sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braders

[size=small]I do not change the file name of my files upon import.[/size][size=small]However, somehow for the last 3 imports of mine, the images file name had changed and i only noticed today. When i open the import dialogue box the file renaming box is checked regardless of my previous imports when i uncheck it. [/size][size=small]This is changed behaviour. For the last however long since 3.2 release, i have not had this issue. When i choose a preference it sticks. [/size][size=small]I have had not such issue until this week.[/size]

Brad, has anything of any significance changed on your PC to account for this? On my 3.2 system the import settings are still 'sticky', so maybe something has changed on your PC. Have you tried trashing (or at least moving) the existing Preferences file to see if that fixes things?

On each of these imports was it the same import source?

Hi Brad

Someone else reported the same. Other than Jim's suggestion of trashing preferences, I'd also try the 3.3 RC and see if that solves it for you.

[quote author=TNG link=topic=11745.msg78865#msg78865 date=1291'44'71]
Brad, has anything of any significance changed on your PC to account for this? On my 3.2 system the import settings are still 'sticky', so maybe something has changed on your PC. Have you tried trashing (or at least moving) the existing Preferences file to see if that fixes things?

On each of these imports was it the same import source?
[/quote]
Nothin Jim...although W7 upgrade is about to happen so everythins gona change soon. I could be here a lot!

Victoria - waiting for release....

Ah, probably not a long wait then

Would still be worth trashing the preferences though, just to see if that fixes it (might be useful knowledge for others).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back