• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

LR Console Log file is rapidly filling my C Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelleyA

Premium Cloud Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Lightroom Version Number
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Version 3.0 (cloud)
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
After digging around to see why my C Drive kept filling up, I discovered that the lrcc_console.log file has been blowing out to 40GB+. It only stops growing when there is no room left on the drive. When I close and reopen LR the log file becomes small again, but rapidly (within hours) regrows while using LR. I don't understand most of the contents of the log file, but I noticed there are hundreds of listings that begin "L: Unable to delete file." (see attached screenshot). I have contacted Adobe support twice about this but still have no solution. Hoping this makes sense to someone! Thanks.

Attachments

• Sample error message.jpg
    Sample error message.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 204
Hi Shelley, sorry I missed this in the black friday chaos. I've replied to your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back