• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

LR Classic Error when trying to add an image to a collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST-EOS

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic 10
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
This issue has only just started, when I try to add an image to my current target collection, this error report is generated (see attached screen grab). However I have earlier today added images to the same collection (using the "B" keystroke) without any problem. I have closed both LR and my PC but on a restart the issue remains. Have you any suggestions on how to overcome this please?

NB. The same error occurs if I try to add a different image to the collection using the same shortcut keystroke.

LR-Error.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back