• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

LR Classic CC import problems. Library side bars appearing when selecting import. Unable to import.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Page

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
8.1 Classic
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I am on the road with LR CC on my MacBook Pro running Mojave and the import function has dropped its bundle. When selecting import the Library side bars appear in place of the normal import bars. I cannot import and this is a real problem as I need to work on, and forward, edited images whilst travelling.

Can you submit a screen shot?

This is a known bug. Go out of Full Screen mode. That will solve this.

Is LR blocking me from exiting full screen mode? Unlike all other Mac apps, they don't provide the red, yellow and green dots for this, Esc doesn't work, nor does Ctrl+Cmd+F. Is there another way to get LR out of full screen mode so I can import?

Thanks,

Thanks. Normal was already checked. Checked each of the others and then back to normal and no change. Also tried Shift+F a few times with no change.

OK, so 'Exit Full Screen' just appeared in the Window dropdown. And I can see the import panels again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back