• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

LR catalog without edit function

Status
Not open for further replies.

carllwyman

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
1.x
Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic version: 7.2.
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
Có thể vẫn sử dụng danh mục Lightroom hiện tại của tôi nếu tôi ngừng thanh toán cho các dịch vụ chỉnh sửa quảng cáo của Light Room Develop module không? Làm thế nào để tôi thiết lập nó?

Google Translate provides the following:

Can I still use my current Lightroom category if I stop paying for Light Room Develop module editing services? How do I set it?

Was LR 1 ever subscription? (Refer to OP's LR version data)
Assuming a version of LR that has a subscription model, then Develop stops working if the subscription expires. Library keeps going and existing edits (develop commands) are honoured. I don't know about the other modules.

Google translate Vietnamese:
Đã LR 1 bao giờ đăng ký? (Tham khảo dữ liệu phiên bản LR của OP)
Giả sử phiên bản LR có mô hình đăng ký, khi đó Phát triển sẽ ngừng hoạt động nếu đăng ký hết hạn. Thư viện tiếp tục và các chỉnh sửa hiện có (các lệnh phát triển) được tôn trọng. Tôi không biết về các mô-đun khác.

Was LR 1 ever subscription? (Refer to OP's LR version data)
Don't look at his personal info, look at what he wrote in his message. He's using 7.2 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back