Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Operating System:
Exact Lightroom Version (Help menu > System Info):
I upgraded my mac to High Sierra, and ever since LR 6.8 does not like opening-I have to reopen every time.
Did I miss an upgrade somewhere?

Did I miss an upgrade somewhere?

You probably did. The current version is 6.14, which supposedly works with High Sierra.

You probably did. The current version is 6.14, which supposedly works with High Sierra.
How do I get the update? I went on the Adobe site and it wants me to do CC. Really don't want the monthly fee.

thanks

thanks Ron, I keep getting put into an endless loop of buying an upgrade from LR5 to LR 6. What I need is an upgrade from 6.8 to whatever is current.
Any ideas there? If I wasn't so old, I would ditch Adobe all together.

New Year Greetings.
Herb, Ron has posted the link- Download Photoshop Lightroom
1. Expand the page with the update links by clicking the cursor on the > Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6
2. Download and 'run' the update patch Lightroom 6.14 (Do NOT uninstall v6.8 )

ScreenShot028.jpg

herb,
On the page that Ron points to, click on the '>' sign. That will open up a list of downloads for 6.x. Choose the appropriate 6.14 one.

2017-12-31 19_30_52-Download Photoshop Lightroom.jpg

Dang! Seconds too slow. :)

herb,
On the page that Ron points to, click on the '>' sign. That will open up a list of downloads for 6.x. Choose the appropriate 6.14 one.

View attachment 10372

Dang! Seconds too slow. :)
Thanks guys, finally penetrated the maze and LR now opens like it should.

I should really be doing film. I know how to do that.

LR standalone is on it's way out so it is not on the front page anymore. LR6.14 was released on Dec 19 and that was the last one. Adobe is headed down the subscription path. I find that if you use the search option you can quickly find what you need. Also there are forums.

Thanks guys, finally penetrated the maze and LR now opens like it should.

I should really be doing film. I know how to do that.
My apologies for not posting directions to that drop-down. Glad to see you found it and have things working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back