LR 6 .14 MISSING PRESETS

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
Operating System
Windows 10
Somehow I seemed to have lost all my presets.
How do I get them back ?
I backup my Catalog to an external harddrive about every two weeks and have several of these backups on the external harddrive.
Some help please
Thanks.

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Thanks Johan,
I don't know what I did. One day they were there and next time I wanted to use them they were not on the left panel of the Develope Mode. Don't know where they have gone..

Jim Wilde

Lightroom Guru
Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
Just for clarity, do you see the standard Adobe presets or are you saying that you don't see ANY presets? If the latter, do you see the Presets Panel?

But if you do see the Adobe presets, but not your own, try toggling the "Store Presets with this catalog" option on the Preferences>Presets tab.

JohanElzenga

Lightroom Guru
Staff member
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Classic 7
If you do not see any presets at all, and not even the Presets heading, then you have hidden the panel. Right-click on an empty area of another panel name. That will bring up a contextual menu where you can toggle the visibility of individual panels.

Lightroom.jpg

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Just for clarity, do you see the standard Adobe presets or are you saying that you don't see ANY presets? If the latter, do you see the Presets Panel?

But if you do see the Adobe presets, but not your own, try toggling the "Store Presets with this catalog" option on the Preferences>Presets tab.
Thanks Jim, found them by toggling as you suggested. LR is sometimes a strange beast.