• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

LR 2015.9 is out today, March 8, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Kirk

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Today is March 8, 2017 and the Windows 10 CC app notified me that LR 2015.9(i.e. 6.9) was available as an update.

Using the CC app I clicked on update and the 6.9 update downloaded and installed without any errors. Opening LR showed is was at 2015.9. Description of update in the CC app under more information was "bug update." I guess so!!!!

So, I am hopeful if you do a fresh install or a reinstall of LR that you will no longer be troubled by the error I reported in this thread:
LR 6.8 Update problem (Error u44m1p7) on new computer CC install. With Solution:)

However, I can't say for sure since I didn't go from the fresh install of LR 6.3 to 6.9 so that path is still up in the air.

If you do go from 6.3 to 6.9 can you post here on this thread and us know how the update process worked.

Hopefully you will not experience any 6.8 to 6.9 errors but post here if you do.

Thanks.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back