• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Loupedeck Live or Tourbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsphoto

Premium Classic Member
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I am considering the Loupedeck Live and or the Tourbox for use with Lightroom and Photoshop.

Loupedeck Live
Tourbox

Any feedback and opinions from folks who have and use either would be greatly appreciated
I have looked at online reviews and searched forums etc.
Several of the online reviewers were sent the Loupedeck product from the company and asked to review it, I would prefer to hear from actual users.
They would be used in conjunction with a Wacom Intous Pro tablet.

Thank you for any help and advice!

I've played with the Loupedeck at a trade show and I was quite impressed. I haven't used the Tourbox, in fact it's the first time I've heard of it. Out of the two, Loupedeck has a few more years and a lot more users behind it.

The downside with all of these gadgets is they're dependent on LR's SDK, so you have to wait for them to be updated before they can be used with various LR updates. That's why I've always stuck with a Contour Shuttle as it uses the built in shortcuts.

I've played with the Loupedeck at a trade show and I was quite impressed. I haven't used the Tourbox, in fact it's the first time I've heard of it. Out of the two, Loupedeck has a few more years and a lot more users behind it.

The downside with all of these gadgets is they're dependent on LR's SDK, so you have to wait for them to be updated before they can be used with various LR updates. That's why I've always stuck with a Contour Shuttle as it uses the built in shortcuts.

I am considering the Loupedeck Live and or the Tourbox for use with Lightroom and Photoshop.

Loupedeck Live
Tourbox

Any feedback and opinions from folks who have and use either would be greatly appreciated
I have looked at online reviews and searched forums etc.
Several of the online reviewers were sent the Loupedeck product from the company and asked to review it, I would prefer to hear from actual users.
They would be used in conjunction with a Wacom Intous Pro tablet.

Thank you for any help and advice!
I use Contour ShuttlePo V2. It is not so expensive.

I use Contour ShuttlePo V2
I do too, but would mention on Mac (Monterey) connection is lost to it and you need to plug back in periodically (USB) to resume. It's a known issue with Contour.

And apologies, OP, I do appreciate you're Windows-based, so not (to my knowledge) affected by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back