• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Loupe Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grid view has 3 options which you rotate through using the "j" (jay) key on the keyboard ("I" was already used for something so they went to the next letter in the alphabet). This changes what info is included in the gray canvas around each image. The 3 options are None, Compatc, and expanded. In both the Compact and the Expanded you can control what info shows up. The most expansive is the Expanded Cells. In this option the cells are a bit taller and the area above the image has 4 zones (top left, top right, bottom left bottom right) and you can choose what metadata info is placed into each of those zones. You do this by right clicking on an image in the grid and selecting "View Options". The View options dialog box has all sorts of optons for what you see or dont' seet. Here's how mine is set up (but I change it from time to time depending on what I'm trying to do)

1673718444811.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back