• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonRicklin

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Where's the lounge for OT conversation? Stuff to share with members, but not Website or LR related.

For instance:

tmcom'71'17.gif

:)

Don

Oh, I like that idea Don. Especially considering we do all talk a lot of nonsense half the time! ;)

Someplace all the members here can chat OT! A place where we can play 'Cite the Sig quotes', LOL!

;)

Don

If you feel this is the appropriate place for OT LR and this Website, like that Cartoon, then fine.

Don

Um... I just created this Forum for off-topic discussion based on your request. I was just joking about you having posted here... I moved your Thread into the new Forum and then posted my (what was supposed to be funny) comment.

No I didn't catch the move, Watching the news on TV at the same time.

So, Everyone, Welcome to the 'Lounge'!

Don

Should this Forum be under a different heading? Maybe instead of being under "Website Discussion", I could make an "Open Discussion" heading, and then call this Forum "The Lounge" or something. What do you think?

Open discussion sounds good or maybe just call it "The Lounge", I am sure people will figure it out.

That might be good. Then there would be a place for people to talk a bit about equipment, etc.

Anyone else want to comment?

Don

Cool !!!!!!!

Okay. New Grouping: Off-Topic Discussion. New Forums: The Lounge (this Forum) and Equipment Talk. Enjoy.

Hey!
Thanks, Ian!
This Lounge seems to be the right place for many topics going on around the forum; it is always good to have a place more relaxed.

8)

Brilliant! Then we can all talk as much nonsense as we like! (As if the lack of a lounge ever stopped us doing that....!!! ;))

C'mon, Victoria...
Is this Lounge (or thread) hidden or anyone can see it?
We gurus *never* talk nonsense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back