KenbR

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I'm hoping someone can help me. I bought a new computer and need to put Lightroom 6.7 onto it. I can't find the redemption code, though I do have the serial number. Unfortunately I didn't register the software on adobe.com. Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure I understand the question. AFAIK, a redemption code is a code that will give you a year extension to a subscription. And perhaps you could buy a license with it in the past. You want to use Lightroom 6.7 and you have the serial number, so what would you need that redemption code for?

Thanks for replying. I need to download a copy of Lightroom to my new computer and incorrectly thought I needed a redemption code. Confusing myself! Thanks!

Hi Ken, look under the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 heading on this page: Download Photoshop Lightroom

You want the main application installer at the top, then the Lightroom 6.14 patch for your operating system to follow.

As long as you have the serial number, you can type that in when you install, and it should let you register it at the same time, just in case you ever forget it.

I don't understand: I thought LTR 6.7 is a CC version?? If you use it you pay for it, can you not just download it and put your license in, to continue?

I don't understand: I thought LTR 6.7 is a CC version?? If you use it you pay for it, can you not just download it and put your license in, to continue?
No, Lightroom 6.7 was the perpetual license version. The CC version was called Lightroom CC2015.7.

Hallo Johan,
I have 6.14 perpetual, and I thought that it is the last of LTR6? what is the difference?
Lex

Hallo Johan,
I have 6.14 perpetual, and I thought that it is the last of LTR6? what is the difference?
Lex
Yes, that is indeed the last version of Lightroom 6. Please note that your 6.14 is a later version than 6.7.

I understand now, with monthly payments like CC (or Classic CC).
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back