• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lost Ircat is now in Trash (iMac 10.13.6 High Sierra)

Harry Briels

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
6.x
Lightroom Version
LR 6
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.13 High Sierra
I made a serious mistake and I lost my Lightroom Ircat, which I then found back in the "trash" and another catalog in Applications"!.
I read that I will have to "drag" the one in the trash, out of the trash, but do not know how to accomplish this.
Drag: how and whereto?

I really made a big mistake!
I found a second Lightroom "Catalog 2 3.Ircat" which landed in Applications.
Everything is not yet lost, but I do not dare to take any further risk of loosing these catalogs altogether
Thank you for your help!

Harry Briels

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Double click the trash can icon. It will open as a folder. Now you can drag things oit of it like you can drag things out of any other folder.