• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • Dark mode now has a single preference for the whole site! It's a simple toggle switch in the bottom right-hand corner of any page. As it uses a cookie to store your preference, you may need to dismiss the cookie banner before you can see it. Any problems, please let us know!

Lost Colour Label set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
Classic
Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. Windows 10
I had to reinstall windows, and then everything else and thus I had the reinstall LR (and everything else).

I created two colour label sets, and they both disappeared. The colour label for one set appear under the Lightroom default set (but without the names) and the files under the other set have a white label, but nothing else. I can't remember how I called them exactly. Is it fixable? Thanks.

Unfortunately not; The hidden "Program data" folder was not on the backup routine and I lost all my presets (mostly data, not development) , my Office template etc. The computer repaired in the shop (we were uncertain that if the problem was hardware or software) and the backing up was done there.

All my disks were reorganized and I have to reconnect all my photos...

Thanks, it works. I am housing Norton 360 and it does not make it easy to customize the backups; You have to add all extensions by hand of the file type that you want back-up (it has some predifined file groups, but nothing from lightroom).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back