• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The November 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. Lightroom Classic includes the ability to export the same photos as multiple sizes/formats in a single export, content aware fill for panorama edges and more. It does require a catalog format upgrade and there are updated system requirements, so you may want to wait a few days before upgrading.
    Lightroom (cloud-based service) has export options (such as TIFF format, renaming and color space), custom sort order on the desktop, copy/paste to multiple photos on iOS and more.
    The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes.

Looking for Rob Cole Gazoo plugin

Priam Thomas

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has the Gazoo Lightroom plugin by the very talented, but now deceased Rob Cole. His site is no longer online, and all his great work is now lost, which seems like a huge shame.

There's been a discussion of whether its ok to distribute his plugins (which were originally shared for free) in this thread: Rob Cole has passed away |Adobe Community
with the result that a couple users have made plugins available on GitHub

I'm hoping someone has the Gazoo Plugin and could share it with me personally by email, dropbox, or putting it up on GitHub.

Thanks so much!
Priam

Ian.B

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
there was; but now closed a 'where is rob cole' thread.
sad to hear he is no longer on this earth. 55 yo is too young to leave; so much more he could have done .
our longer life is never a certainty

Sorry; the question: maybe someone will make something similar

Hoggy

Never take life, or anything in it, too seriously.
Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
So terrible to hear of this.. I had feared something like that was the case, but still held out hope that maybe he just got sick of dealing with his plugins for a while... And we would eventually see him pop up again at some point.

I use one of his plugins every time I make develop changes - LR Snap and Mark. So much so, that I have the keyboard shortcuts tied to my middle mice buttons within LR!

Hopefully there will start to be a concerted effort to make all his plugins available to everybody -- AND REMAIN FREE. And in some way still accessible to the less technical users, even though his plugins tended to be on the 'geeky' side. Whenever I make changes to customize a plugin of his, I always have to decipher how I changed it last time I did so - and then figure out how I need to change it. :)

Unfortunately for the OP, I don't think I would've ever downloaded that one.. So it wouldn't even be on one of my offline drives.

Last edited:

Wernfried

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
For the ExifMeta Plugin there is already a snapshot on Github. Maybe other plugsin have been also put there but I don't know.

Chris_N

Lightroom Version
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has the Gazoo Lightroom plugin by the very talented, but now deceased Rob Cole. His site is no longer online, and all his great work is now lost, which seems like a huge shame.

There's been a discussion of whether its ok to distribute his plugins (which were originally shared for free) in this thread: Rob Cole has passed away |Adobe Community
with the result that a couple users have made plugins available on GitHub

I'm hoping someone has the Gazoo Plugin and could share it with me personally by email, dropbox, or putting it up on GitHub.

Thanks so much!
Priam
You can find his old website here:

Kind regards
Chris