• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Web? Then you'll love my book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit on the Go!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

seancd11

Lightroom Version Number
Lrc?
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
I was wondering if any one has encountered a problem with Lightroom.
I am on a 2017 imac and can't access LR.I have been using this for at least 2yrs I think .
Adobe have spent 4 hrs or so in different ways> I am still awaitng a call from them . When I try to acess Creative Cloud it will not connect

Are you using Lightroom Classic or Desktop (Cloud)? If Cloud, have you tried going onto your cloud version lightroom.adobe.com - does that work?
What exact error are you getting from the CC App?

Hello Paul I am using desktop cloud . Adobe have sent me the link to reinstall but when I click on it I only get the moving circle> It won't link to Adobe at all

I'm just clearing back through old threads. Did you get this sorted out Sean?

No I have had over 8 hrs of help from adobe but its not working. I think its the plusher router have rest etc and just can't connect to Adobe.
They are ringing me tomorrow night again.

Uninstall from the Creative Cloud app, then reinstall from the app also. If that doesn’t work, try logging out from the Creative Cloud app and logging back in.

Tried all that even Adobe took over the computer and to no avail. I still think its a block from the internet provider for some reason

Any security software installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back