• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Are you using the cloud-based Lightroom apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Web? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom - Edit Like a Pro!

You'll learn how to use the Lightroom cloud ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also come to understand the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.
  • 18 October 2022 It's Lightroom update time again and there's a new AI-based Masking tools and a new Content-Aware Remove Healing tool, as well as smaller features, new cameras, lenses and bug fixes! See this blog post for Lightroom Classic and this blog post for the Lightroom Cloud Ecosystem changes.

Login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

seancd11

Lightroom Version
Lrc?
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.15 Catalina
I was wondering if any one has encountered a problem with Lightroom.
I am on a 2017 imac and can't access LR.I have been using this for at least 2yrs I think .
Adobe have spent 4 hrs or so in different ways> I am still awaitng a call from them . When I try to acess Creative Cloud it will not connect

seancd11

Hello Paul I am using desktop cloud . Adobe have sent me the link to reinstall but when I click on it I only get the moving circle> It won't link to Adobe at all

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
I'm just clearing back through old threads. Did you get this sorted out Sean?

seancd11

No I have had over 8 hrs of help from adobe but its not working. I think its the plusher router have rest etc and just can't connect to Adobe.
They are ringing me tomorrow night again.

seancd11

Tried all that even Adobe took over the computer and to no avail. I still think its a block from the internet provider for some reason

Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
Cloud Service
Any security software installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.