• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The December 2019 Lightroom updates are now available. Lightroom Classic is just bug fixes and new cameras in this release, but it fixes a whole load of macOS Catalina issues.
    Lightroom (cloud-based service) has export options and direct import on iOS and the ability to contribute photos to someone else's account from the desktop/mobile apps.
    The Missing FAQ and Edit Like a Pro eBooks are already updated for the changes.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Locked files during batch processing

Lightroom Version
Operating System
Windows 10
Lightroom (latest version) every once in a while claims read only access during batch processing of HDR pictures .

What I do is Photo > Photo Merge > HDR based on stacks (Stacking > Auto-Stack by Capture Time… > Time Between Stacks 0:00:01).

This only happens some times and can be solved by clicking ok. As I want to run this unattended I would love to see a solution.

SNAG- 14.10.2019 19.44.41.jpg

Looking at the files in question in explorer these are r/w. (Machine is based on AMD 3700x with 64 GB memory. Files reside on NVME gen 4 drives.)

Any input is really appreciated.

Joachim

Lightroom Experience
Advanced
Lightroom Version
You could try turning off "Automatically Write Changes to XMP" in your catalogue settings:
2019-10-18 06_39_25-Window.png