• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom Workflow Consultant

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren.beeman7

Lightroom Version Number
Lightroom Classic and Lightroom mobile app.
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
I'm a creative that is tech challenged. I live in Kansas City and am looking to hire a consultant (virtual is fine) that can help me get a proper workflow in place.
My current situation is laughable (unless you are me:).
I have a 1TB mac that is full, I have 2 hard drives, one is a Lacie thing that is supposed to be good, but I have no idea how to use it properly or set it up to work from it.
I have several lightroom catalogs with no rhyme or reason...and I can't find anything on.
I may need to start all over and I'm ok with that if I can get a process in place.

Send help. I'd love to set up sessions that I can share screen and put a system in place!
Thank all!
Lauren

I believe that Laura Shoe @Laura Shoe used to offer consultations. You could try and contact her to see if she is still offering that service. But before working 1:1 with somebody, I would recommend reviewing many of the videos that are available on the web. A few good videos might answer some of your questions or at least help you to better focus your time with a consultant.

Good luck,

--Ken

Hi is this Califdan? Would be interested in lessons/help with Digital Asset Management Strategies for managing a large Art Collection. How may I best reach you?

Hi is this Califdan? Would be interested in lessons/help with Digital Asset Management Strategies for managing a large Art Collection. How may I best reach you?
You have the ability to send him a Private Message through the forum software. Click on his avatar and that will take you to a page with a PM link.

--Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back