• Welcome to Lightroom Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to register and post your first thread under Help on the menubar above. You're also welcome to join our newsletter, download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBook and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • The December 2018 Lightroom updates are now available. Lightroom Classic includes Custom Develop Panel Order, Snap to Grid in the Book module and more. Lightroom CC has lots of little improvements, including a face rectangle in People view on the desktop and Sharing improvements on Android. The Lightroom Queen eBooks are already updated for the changes.
  • Are you using Lightroom CC on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Apple TV or in a web browser? Are you syncing your photos to the cloud? Then you'll love my new book, Adobe Lightroom CC - Edit Like a Pro! It shows you how to use the full Lightroom CC ecosystem to organize, edit and share your photos. You'll also learn the thought processes used by professional photographers when they're editing their own photos, so you can transform your photos quickly and easily.

Lightroom Publishing Manager

Brian Long

Lightroom Experience
Beginner
Lightroom Version
Lightroom Version
LR cc
Operating System
Windows 10
When I try to publish it say not authorized. Plug-in has an internal error. Facebook authorization won't connect. anyone has an answer how to fix this?
Brian

Victoria Bampton

Lightroom Queen
Staff member
Administrator
Lightroom Guru
Lightroom Experience
Power User
Lightroom Version
CC Cloud
I wouldn't waste your time Brian, as even if you get it working, it'll die on 1 August, as Facebook is changing their API.