• Welcome to the Lightroom Queen Forums! We're a friendly bunch, so please feel free to register and join in the conversation. If you're not familiar with forums, you'll find step by step instructions on how to post your first thread under Help at the bottom of the page. You're also welcome to download our free Lightroom Quick Start eBooks and explore our other FAQ resources.
  • Stop struggling with Lightroom! There's no need to spend hours hunting for the answers to your Lightroom Classic questions. All the information you need is in Adobe Lightroom Classic - The Missing FAQ!

To help you get started, there's a series of easy tutorials to guide you through a simple workflow. As you grow in confidence, the book switches to a conversational FAQ format, so you can quickly find answers to advanced questions. And better still, the eBooks are updated for every release, so it's always up to date.

Lightroom Plug-in for Vintage Lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giuian

Lightroom Version Number
Operating System
  1. macOS 10.14 Mojave
Hi

I have write a Lightroom plugin for modify exif data of photo taked with vintage lenses.
My plugin inserts some exif data directly into the raw. It can be used to keep the catalog tidy when shooting with vintage lenses that do not communicate with the camera body.
It also allows you to enter copyright information and access some exif that are not managed by Lightroom (Steady shot, electronic curtain, BitperSample ..).This options can be disabled individually.
Il also can insert Make and Model exif data but only for some image format for prevent file RAW corruption
There will are no TAGs or other strange things inserted in your photos.
I know there are other plugins that do this, but basically all plugins that write to exif data do the same thing. I think mine is a little simpler and maybe more immediate.
I'm want sharing this for free.
At the moment only two languages are available: Italian and English.
The plugin can be downloaded here:
Download
If you receive a security warning it is because the files physically reside in my house on a small raspberry. You can safely continue.
I need feedback from may users as possible on any bugs, translation defects and any advice on how to improve the plugin.
Actually I also work to a standalone application ( only for MAC X64 at the moment) that does more or less the same things always free. If someone is interested can write to me for a download link of a beta version.
For all these things you can write to me at [email protected]
Thanks to all those who want to collaborate.

[Moderator note - thread permission granted. Please note, the forum cannot accept any responsibility for plug-ins downloaded from private websites.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back