Lightroom not exporting a set of photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meghan Hume

Lightroom Experience
Intermediate
Lightroom Version
HELP! 290 of my photos (shot by someone else, edited by me) will not export from the latest version of lightroom. It says that they are exporting, but only 3 of the files end up in the place they are instructed to go. I have never experienced this before... this is my fourth try exporting them, I have deleted all extra metadata, changed the file names, etc. PLEASE HELP... I need to get these photos to my client!

I have no idea, except that I wonder why you still use CC2015.1/6.1 rather than updated to CC2015.6.1/6.6.1. Updates always address bugs, so especially when you have an issue with your software, the very first action should be to ensure you are using the latest version.

Welcome to the forum. Johan is right that you need to update to the latest release of LRCC. Earlier releases were fraught with bugs although I don't recall this being one of them.

Without seeing your export dialog settings, it is difficult to answer your question. The original images need to be present on the disk where LR has them cataloged. If LR can't find the originals, it can't create a derivative export file. You also need sufficient free space on the Primary volume for LR to create all of the necessary intermediate temporary files. Inadequate freespace can cause similar problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back